Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swimming Lessons - by Lisia

















“Come on,” I wanted to shout out to everyone in the classroom, I was just excited. Even though we still had time to do some other things before we went to the pools.

Finally it was time, time to start walking to the pools for our first swimming lesson. As we were walking, all I could hear are excited chattering kids and rustling plastic bags. Constantly stopping, we had to wait for th slow people to catch up.

When we got to the pools I hurried to the changing rooms, quickly got changed and had an extremely fast shower to rinse myself off. As I got out of the changing room I expectedly I smelt the stench of chlorine and chemicals as I was walking carefully to Miss Garden, hoping that I won’t slip and fall into the pool. When I finally arrived at the medium sized pool I looked down at the water and I started getting butterflies and I nearly fainted.







No comments: