Friday, May 20, 2011

Vote For The Best Introduction

Starford has written three introductions. The first 2 introductions try to hook you in with some action, the last one is tries to get the audience interested by saying what he was thinking or feeling. Please vote for which introduction paragraph hooks you in the most by commenting below.

Have you seen Fast and Furious 5? Well myfamily and I went to the Hoyt's Cinemas in Sylvia Park for the Easter holidays,and it was AMAZING!!!!
As the movie started (Fast And Furious 5) I was nervously waiting for my Dad and my brothers to hurry up and bring the pop corn, ice cream and drinks, because I was really hungry! And guess what we were in the X-TREME screen at Sylvia park.

I never imagined that Fast And Furious 5 (the movie), was going to be better the part 1,2,3,4 but unexpectedly it was awesome. One of the best movie I have ever seen! It was definitely a highlight of my Easter Holiday.



1 comment:

Miss G said...

My favourite introduction was the third one.

I really liked you telling me how awesome it was.....I now want to go and watch it!

Miss G :-)