Friday, December 17, 2010

Mubasshira's 2010 Reflection

This year (2010) has been very complicated but, in a very entertaining way. Do you want to know how? Well, this is because I had so much fun even though some things were very tricky. I am going to tell you, how things were very complicated for me!

Firstly, I would like to tell you about writing, this is because whenever Miss Garden used to talk about writing, I would need a lot of time to think about what I need to write to make a good text. This is because I wanted my writing to be amazing. Overall I think that I had a lot of fun and a lot of laughter during this subject.

Secondly, I think that one of the subjects, I needed a lot of motivation in was maths. This is because I think that I needed quite a bit of time to think about different strategies. You see, all the other kids in my group would find strategies 5x faster then me. Maths was a really cool subject, because sometimes I even thought that I could have been a very good ‘Mathlete’.

One of the other things I think that were pretty elaborate for me was presenting. This was fun AND tricky because, at times I would have fun thinking that I was going to present to a very honoured person. When the time came to present, it was quite nerve-racking because Mrs Burt had told the presenters to do their best and then we just made a mistake. For presenting I would give it a 10 out of 10.

So these were a bit of the things, that I thought were quite complicating and fun at the same time. I hope I have a awesome year next year and it is better then this one. Then I would have double the fun and double the laughter AND not so much of a challenging time.

No comments: